SELFLEX POLYURETHANE MASTIC 47
Selflex polyurethane mastıc 47 is a one –part polyurethane gun grade dual purpose adhesive and sealing compound with permanent elasticity. Once extruded, it cures by reaction to the atmospheric moisture to form a high performance and fast curing adhesive sealant.
- Fast cure
- Stable, non-shrinking
- Good weathering resistance
- Good colour stability
- Can be easily smoothed and levelled out.
- Extremely versatile product with a good adhesion an many surfaces.
- Low odour
* Base : Polyurethane
* Curing system : Moisture cure
* Tack free time at 23ºC and 50%r.h. : 40 minutes
* Spesific gravity : 1,40gr/cm3
* Curing at 23ºC and 50%r.h : 3,5 mm/ 24h.
* Hardness Shore A (DIN 53505) : 40
* Elongation at break (DIN 53504) : greater than 300 %
* Elastıc modulus at %100 (DIN 53504) : 0,9 N/mm²
* Tensile strenght (DIN 53504) : 1,6 N/mm2
* Elastic recovery : 85%
* Admissible joint movement : 12,5% total movement capacity.
* Application temperature : +5ºC to+35ºC
* Temperature resistance : -40ºC /+80ºC
Selflex polyurethane mastıc 47 is a powerful and versalite adhesive/ sealant for all jobs involving & bonding ( for a wide variety of materials including metals, enamelled substrates , wood, GRP and many plastics) with fast over-painting requirements in the vehicle construction and repair industries. Spesific for Automotive asembly and repair, Light/Heavy Commercial vehicle construction and repair, Caravans and motor –homes, Bus and truck Industries, and and general fabrication and assembly.
Sausages of 400 ml, 600 ml (net)
Whıte, grey, black
Selflex polyurethane mastıc 47 can be stored for 12 months in its original packing at 5ºC -25ºC in a cool , dry place. The storage temperature should not exceed 25ºC for extended periods of time.
Keep out of reach of children. Use in a well ventilated area. Keep away from heat sources.